Thread: so phuking embarrassing

Thumbs down so phuking embarrassing

this guy that i dont know is waiting for me to tune his truck and i dont have a licence. so his sitting there while i wait for the licence.. i thought its instant auto send???

come on be honest i just want to know how this really works cos i dont want to be in this situation again.

PM's tech support for you.

The licensing system is not presently automated. Until the license system is automated customers should plan for a 24 hour delay for the license order to be fulfilled.

I'd expect it might be another couple of hours for the orders to be processed. It has just gone 08:40 here in NZ.

Sorry you are left waiting.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

got it thank you.. i still dont know when would be the best time to order and get the quickest response also dose it include the weekends???.... no problems it just makes me more informed on what to expect next time.

what happened was i say to the guy sure come over in about 2 hrs back my mind i say no problem i got plenty of time to get a licence

Default Hummm

Not sure if you are missing something but it would be better to have one or two licenses waiting for the next customer to come in the door rather then a customer walking out the door.

1+1=2

1-1=0

Good Math......
    Rev it up, Drop the clutch, See what happens?

yeh i always have an extra licence i used it the day before and just forgot to get two more new ones like i always do...

oh well no big deal thought it was already automated

Paul is back from vacation on Monday, once that happens all software development will stop until the auto licensing is done, it will be a relief for us too as the time zone differences are difficult to deal with.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

in the past i had people waiting on me to get tuned and i have turned them down just for the simple fact that i didnt have a licence and i knew it was going to take couple days to get it . sux how no one wins not even efilive

i dont understand it??? it just needs a simple software upgrade to the licence system you should pay and get your key in couple minutes max.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.3 View Post
    i dont understand it??? it just needs a simple software upgrade to the licence system you should pay and get your key in couple minutes max.
    LMAO. Not simple exactly but this is essentially what we are looking to deliver.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew