Thread: B0515 ( torque reduction by spark)

Default B0515 ( torque reduction by spark)

Does the B0515 ( torque reduction by spark) effect traction control? I'm trying to hunt down the engine torque management tables on an e40. I got the tables taken care of in the t42 but thought there were 2 parts to tm. A tranny side and an engine side? I've tuned a couple LS1's and this is my first LS2 so it's almost like starting over again.

Off the top of my fading memory yes, it's converts the torque reduction value (as a torque figure) from TCS or some other torque reduction method in to a spark figure.
    You think the E40 is bad compared to LS1, try a E38

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I kinda figured it did. Is there no torque management related tables on the engine side other than BTM? I don't see abuse mode either. The wording for the BTM settings is less than straight forward also. B0701 BTM disable is set to disabled stock so I'm assuming that BTM is enabled then you change that to still functional to disable BTM?? The wording makes that a tad confusing.