Ross and/or Paul, is this supposed to work, or is it a limitation in the V2 hardware? I've found that with the latest firmware (.20), if I connect the V2 up to my bench harness with just the 6 speed TCM and select a TCM only PID list, I can scan the TCM fine. If I then connect an LLY ECM without removing power from the V2 or TCM, then select a LLY ECM only PID List, It'll switch over to VPW and scan the LLY ECM. However, it won't go the other way, and/or if I have both the LLY ECM and A40 TCM connected then connect the V2, it'll default to VPW, and ONLY scan the LLY ECM (it won't switch from VPW to CAN even though it'll switch from CAN to VPW, and has no problem switching back and forth using the PC Scan tool). With both connected, if I select the TCM PSL, F2 > F1 > F2, the "highlight" will flash down to the "F2 Display Data" option and stay there.

Similarly, should it be able to log VPW and CAN at the same time, providing the proper pmm files are selected?

I haven't tried it (live) yet, but should I be able to conenct to the LLY ECM using the PC Scan tool to log data, and use the 6 speed TCM DVT? I tried it on the bench, and it didn't error. While connected to the ECM, when I clicked "Enable" on the TCM DVT, the header bar didn't turn green, but the text and check boxes changed from grey to black, and when I clicked the "TCC" check box and "turned it on", the box turned green like it was working.

I realize this is something that very few people are likely to need or want to do. Just don't know if it's supposed to be able to do this or not.