Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LMM Unsupported PID

Guy and I worked on logging my LMM last week, we found that by editing the options.ini file iirc and changing the _M pids to match the caption in the scan tool _DMA solved the issue allowing us to use the V2 to black box log

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

I'm still scratching my head over that one... I can't see how that would work.
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by LBZRCKS View Post
    Guy and I worked on logging my LMM last week, we found that by editing the options.ini file iirc and changing the _M pids to match the caption in the scan tool _DMA solved the issue allowing us to use the V2 to black box log
    Were you and Guy able to record the MAIN1T and MAIN1Q? I replaced _M with _DMA and the errors went away, but I wasn't able to log those parameters.

Lifetime Member

I am having a somewhat similar issue to this. I can log the PIDs that end in _M, but they don't display on the black box (the specific PIDs I'm having an issue with are BOOST2_M, MAIN1Q_M, and MAIN1T_M). Is anyone else having this issue?

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoshH View Post
    I am having a somewhat similar issue to this. I can log the PIDs that end in _M, but they don't display on the black box (the specific PIDs I'm having an issue with are BOOST2_M, MAIN1Q_M, and MAIN1T_M). Is anyone else having this issue?
    Yeah i added this issue to the thread BBL PID's in the lbz/lmm scanning section. The issue exists in the LBZ also. the data is not displayed on the V2 but is in fact being recorded and can be view afterwords in the scan tool on the laptop. It is supposed to be fixed in the upcoming beta release of standalone flashing in the next week...
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12