Thread: Tune file problem(s)

Default Tune file problem(s) update(Blacky, could you read this please)

A little over 2weeks ago I loaded a different tune and all was well until my drive to work the next morning.. Within 10min of driving I started to give some throttle to see how well the tune would respond(this was while doing 65-70 stedy)and as the boost started climbing hard it stumbled, the gauges went fritz, the DIC said "service brake system" and I get a CEL. Well I didn't have my laptop with me but, I did have my OBDII reader/scaner and pluged it in and got "PCM voltage operation fault p061".. I cleared that and all was fine for another 10mi until I got into it a little and a few seconds after that the engine died with no CEL so I pull over turn the ignition on/off then now I have the same code again. I clear it, the truck starts and I'm on my way... This happend 2 more times on my way to work and 6-7 on my way home.. Any time I gave more than 30% throttle, 10psi or above 70mph..
    As soon as I got home I put back in a file I knew worked.. I ran that tune for almost 2wks to make sure it was just the tune and everything was fine, until I loaded another tune that I had run for a couple weeks a few weeks before this problem that ran perfect until now..

I'll attach the files below>

The first is where the problem started, the second is the one I ran before the problem for 2wks just fine but, acts up now and the last is the tune I'm running now and the one I ran after the problem for 2weeks without any problems...

06' LLY, 6spd Alli w/TransGo JR., 4" MagnaFlow turbo-back system, PPE airbox mod, EFI-Live, EGT/Boost/Oil-Temp gauges.

Well I had the problem again!!.. After running a tune for a week with no problems I tried another one.. I took the tables for the Daily_trq_tun and copy/paste to my Hot_tun that works.. 5min down the road and as I start giving it some more throttle the CEL trips and service brake system in the DIC. This time it stayed running though... I hook up my OBDII scaner and get a PO606 PCM operation fault code... ARRGGGHH!!... So I hook up the V2 and load the tune file that works... Any help??.. Blacky, do you have any idea whats going on here??..
    Thanx for any input.
    Last edited by GMPX; September 21st, 2008 at 10:44 AM. Reason: new info

Sorry I had to remove the tunes, we were told these were not for public consumption! Did you speak to the tuner these came from about the problem?

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.