I posted this on DP, but thought this would be a better forum for help:

Once again my truck is in a no start condition.

I don't think it's necessarily an EFI Live issue as I have had the same issue with my Predator, but here is the situation.

I had been running tune designed for sled pulling. Sled pulling is over so I decided to turn it back to stock.

I performed the proceedure as I always do (by the book) and as usual the system clears the calibration in memory and then fails when installing the new tune and puts me in a no start condition.

I have disconnected the batteries for hours and even pulled the plugs on the ECM (actually removed it from the truck at one point) to troubleshoot. I don't have the latest and greatest software/firmware, but I have not heard of others having this issue, so I don't think it's that.

Right after the "Erasing ECM flash memory...(please wait up to 45 seconds)" message I get:

Error: Failed. Controller has returned to normal operation, please retry the operation.

then

Reflash falied, aborting...

and then all else is fine

I did notice that at all other phases of the operation, the orange(ish) and green lights flash but when it gets to the failed step the 3rd light from the right on the V2 (blue light) blinks once (I think it's once).

Is that an indication of anything?

Any help is appreciated as I'm going to have to call in "sick" to work