Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No "Fuel System" tables for my OS

Lifetime Member

Default No "Fuel System" tables for my OS

I was talking to a friend of mine a while ago, and he was saying something about fuel gauge tables. I have never had any access to those tables on my OS, but I just checked another OS and it does. Is there any way I can get those tables added for my OS? The truck is an early 06 LLY, and my OS is 12603624. Thanks.

Hmm...havent really noticed that until you said that Josh! Im also curious is to why we dont have them...

I just looked at some of the trucks ive done and this is what I got...

07' LBZ...OS 6128 (Has Fuel System Tables)
    07' LBZ...OS 6128 (Again, has Fuel System Tables)
    06' LBZ...OS 4138 (No Fuel system Tables)
    06' LLY...OS 3624 like yours (No Fuel System Tables)

All my LMM tunes and LLY down tunes have these tables also...

Kinda looks like it was an 06' LLY and Early 06' LBZ thing

I'm new to efilive but I noticed that also, when I was playing around with some other tunes the other day for different os and noticed that everybody else has them but my os, maybe we should let the makers of efi know that, maybe they don't even know that???
    2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD CCSB LLY Allison 6sp.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by olboy82 View Post
    maybe we should let the makers of efi know that, maybe they don't even know that???
    Yup, that's why I started this thread

Maybe Ross will see it and get us hooked up

This is my first post on here. I am also very new to EFI Live. I did the demo before I bought the program and it had the fuel system on it. I need this as I am adding a 52 Gallon Titan and a 98 Gallon in bed. Hope someone can answer this soon.

I sent a message to EFI support. They responded quickly. They said to first be sure I have the latest version. I do! They had me send them a copy of my stock program so they could send it to the Development team. I did this and hopefully we can get this resolved soon. On a side note their response was in my spam filter. I went to clean it out and there was their message. The only reason I add this is in case any has sent a message and thought they didn't get a response.
    *RED 2006 LLY Duramax w/Allison Crew Cab LT, EFI Live, AEM Workhorse Polished intake, Pinnacle 4" Straight Exhaust w/5" polished Bullydog SS Tip, BD corrected manifold, Diamond Eye down pipe, Blocker plate and finger stick, Transgo JR, Amsoil Dual Remote Bypass filter, 68mm Turbo by Danville Performance, 98 gallon in bed tank, 52 gallon main tank

Brad, welcome...

The following is a reply I received from EFI Support at Diesel Place:

"Ross has just added it in this morning, the files will be sent to you shortly.

This update will be available in our next software release - Nick/Josh, if you would like a copy please let me know and I'll get it emailed through.

Cheers
    Cindy"
    Last edited by Brad-06-Dmax; January 13th, 2009 at 12:16 AM.
    *RED 2006 LLY Duramax w/Allison Crew Cab LT, EFI Live, AEM Workhorse Polished intake, Pinnacle 4" Straight Exhaust w/5" polished Bullydog SS Tip, BD corrected manifold, Diamond Eye down pipe, Blocker plate and finger stick, Transgo JR, Amsoil Dual Remote Bypass filter, 68mm Turbo by Danville Performance, 98 gallon in bed tank, 52 gallon main tank

Sorry guys that I missed all this, update should be heading out ASAP.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad-06-Dmax View Post
    The following is a reply I received from EFI Support at Diesel Place:

"Ross has just added it in this morning, the files will be sent to you shortly.

This update will be available in our next software release - Nick/Josh, if you would like a copy please let me know and I'll get it emailed through.

Cheers
    Cindy"
    Well I am still waiting on this. I'm not sure what is meant by "Shortly". Apparently their shortly and mine aren't the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast