Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BBL and fjo

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

The FJO serial wide band protocol is supported on FlashScan. Make sure you have the latest firmware. A new firmware version (V2.06.01) will be available soon. It contains some small display fix-ups that may affect the serial data display.

Page 15 of the FJO Installation and User Manual shows a wiring diagram.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by articSS View Post
    thx. i sill dont understand how to edit the folder
    it`s the file that`s in the folder you need to alter,
    then download it to the V2, then configure the V2 for the WBO2 you are using.
    here is mine for an example.
    Options.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    A new firmware version (V2.06.01) will be available soon.

Regards
    Paul
    when?

ArticSS,

You will have to wait for firmware 2.06.01 (soon).

You will need a cable, and instructions on how to connect your FJO to your FlashScan V2...

And you will need to update the bootblock/firmware in your V2...

Read thru this thread for more info (follow all the links): showthread.php?t=8794

Cheers
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by mr.prick View Post
    when?
    Its being packaging into the installer this weekend so it is scheduled to be available by Monday - but things can go wrong so don't make any plans base don it being ready by Monday.

P.S. This is the release that was due about 4 weeks ago - there's been some problems that have taken a few weeks to fix, but it is good to go now.

Regards
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    Its being packaging into the installer this weekend so it is scheduled to be available by Monday - but things can go wrong so don't make any plans base don it being ready by Monday.

P.S. This is the release that was due about 4 weeks ago - there's been some problems that have taken a few weeks to fix, but it is good to go now.

Regards
    Paul
    Sounds like a big update with a change in the major revision. Any clues to what's getting updated?

thanks for everyones help so far i will wait for the update and try to make my cable to set it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar281 View Post
    Sounds like a big update with a change in the major revision. Any clues to what's getting updated?
    Mostly new calibrations and new operating system support for model year 2008/2009 - Ross has been very busy. A number of bug fixes and some new features.
    There's a new bootblock for FlashScan that supports (almost) automatic firmware updates. A new installer that delivers updates more easily. When it is released check out the New Features.rtf document that comes with it.

And our new web site should be going live this weekend as well - we'll all be pretty busy getting everything delivered without melting down our servers.

Regards
    Paul

Lifetime Member

Sweet! Im looking forward to this new website, instant license keys is going to be great for weekend tuners!

Cant wait, too bad I have so much homework and a bunch of projects due next week I probably wont have a sec to look at it until the end of next week.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarabEpic22 View Post
    instant license keys is going to be great for weekend tuners!
    Its not really "instant". It will take about 10-20 minutes for a license turn around. But still better than 24 hours. And no more lost emails as the license details will be available in the online store account.

Regards
    Paul

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast