Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: LBZ equivalent of B0751/B0752?

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoshH View Post
    Glad you got it working, Michael. That new table works pretty slick, huh?
    I wouldn't go that far...

There are too many unknowns to make consistent and accurate changes to the table. I think I'm just goin to open the table up as to not be a limiting table and dial the boost to the fuel
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by bballer182 View Post
    I wouldn't go that far...

There are too many unknowns to make consistent and accurate changes to the table. I think I'm just goin to open the table up as to not be a limiting table and dial the boost to the fuel
    Good luck with that. Wouldn't work for me as I have fixed geometry turbos, but this table kept me from blowing smoke all over the place. I think it works just fine with a little trial and error.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoshH View Post
    Good luck with that. Wouldn't work for me as I have fixed geometry turbos, but this table kept me from blowing smoke all over the place. I think it works just fine with a little trial and error.
    well that's the beauty of a VGT
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

It does seem to have some effectiveness, but predictability has proven difficult.

It is clear that the table works. But using it as we are accustomed to, with assurance that we are adjusting correct cells, is a question in my mind.
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

Quote Originally Posted by bballer182 View Post
    I'm assuming that was a personal update for Michael? And not released in the April 09 update?
    Michael Emailed me on the weekend saying he had a small time window to be able to test the table on a truck.
    Now that the full release of EFILive is out we can do auto updates via the internet much easier so that is how the update will be deployed.
    I don't really like sending out zips via Email or posting zips on the forum because inevitably it gets people out of sync from 'official' releases, which then means I get more Emails

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Michael Emailed me on the weekend saying he had a small time window to be able to test the table on a truck.
    Now that the full release of EFILive is out we can do auto updates via the internet much easier so that is how the update will be deployed.
    I don't really like sending out zips via Email or posting zips on the forum because inevitably it gets people out of sync from 'official' releases, which then means I get more Emails

Cheers,
    Ross

J/K. Not like i needed it anyways.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789