Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LBZ equivalent of B0751/B0752?

The table can be activated on an LMM, I've verified it. You have to activate the table in the parameters section of the tune and then adjust lambda. Warning: the table allows full fueling past it's RPM axis limit. I haven't tried it on the LBZ.

Nick

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by vortecfcar View Post
    The table can be activated on an LMM, I've verified it. You have to activate the table in the parameters section of the tune and then adjust lambda. Warning: the table allows full fueling past it's RPM axis limit. I haven't tried it on the LBZ.

Nick
    Do you have something that shows that table on an LBZ? I haven't seen anything on an LBZ tune.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoshH View Post
    Do you have something that shows that table on an LBZ? I haven't seen anything on an LBZ tune.
    I would be inclined to say not without the help of Ross. We have no way to activate a table that we don't have access to.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

I'll post up a .calz file with the table in there if you want to try it. But I can't guarantee it will do anything on the LBZ, it may be calibrated out in other areas due to no DPF (I am assuming this is why the table exists).
    OS 12606128 ok to try?

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by vortecfcar View Post

Nick
    B0797 I assume? Is there a consensus if this table, 797, is correctly described now? Does 6000 inhibit the table from limiting fuel?
    Last edited by killerbee; March 26th, 2010 at 01:42 AM.
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    OS 12606128 ok to try?

Cheers,
    Ross
    698 request here
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

Lifetime Member

I'll post up a .calz file with the table in there if you want to try it. But I can't guarantee it will do anything on the LBZ, it may be calibrated out in other areas due to no DPF (I am assuming this is why the table exists).
    OS 12606128 ok to try?

Cheers,
    Ross
    Yeah 6128 is fine!
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

I'll add it in for all OS's. Paul will be releasing an update on Monday (he's aiming for), the .calz files in that will have those tables/parameters added.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

I'll add it in for all OS's. Paul will be releasing an update on Monday (he's aiming for), the .calz files in that will have those tables/parameters added.

Cheers,
    Ross
    cool. including DSP OSs?

Quote Originally Posted by bballer182 View Post
    cool. including DSP OSs?
    Yes, can't forget those.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast