Like the title says I didn't pass emissions yesterday, and it was the last day in Oct. :( But it does get worse. In changing things to try to get a tune that will pass I changed something and now my car runs like CRAPOLA!

Here in Arizona all they do is plug into the computer and check for DTC and system readiness tests, and a visual inspection. I pulled up and he plugged me in and 45 seconds later the printer shot out a paper that said that some of the systems readiness tests were Not Ready they were: Evaporative Purge System, Oxygen Sensor, and Oxygen sensor Heater. (see screen shot)

The tuning file attached is the tune that was in the car for emissions, it should be OLSD, I think... lol I am not happy with my MainVE table yet, it is within 0-3% so it had to be good enough for now untill I pass emissions. If someone could take a peak at the tune and see if there is a reason why those tests wont be ready. I did the OBDIIGM Driving cycle thing like three times, and still no luck. The car has the mods in my sig, LT Headers, High Flow Cats, and 227/231 .614/.617 111+4 cam. I searched and tired everything I found and still no luck.

System Readiness Tests: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SRT.JPG 
Views:	306 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	4176

Tune: SDAutoVE_0007.5_Emissions_OLSD.tun

Please let me know what you guys think! All input is appreciated!!!

-CoryF