I was doing some logging today and I had CALC.CYLAIR and GM.DYNCYLAIR selected and I noticed sometimes they are equal and sometimes they are not... Here is what I was thinking, please let me know if I am wrong on this...

Since the way I understand it is Cylair is calculated by the MAF and Dynclyair is calculated by the VE table...

So this is my question.. Since my CYLAIR value is greater than my DYNCLYAIR value does this mean my VE table needs to be scaled up or reworked? The number are not drasticaly different.. They are off by about .08 gm/cyl up at the top of the RPM range, towards the bottom of the RPM range the numbers are closer....

BTW i used my wideband to tune the MAF and my VE table... However I have not updated my VE table in awhile, mainly doing my tune adjustments via MAF table...

I got this while searching on here.
SAE.MAF - C.A.R.B. Mandated PID that returns airflow in grams per second. GM (and all manufacturers) are required by law to provide this PID. Also, C.A.R.B. mandated a scaling that is different from the GM.MAF version of this PID. Therefor you will see slightly different values due to different processing required to format each value.

GM.MAF - see above.

GM.DYNAIR - GM's estimated airflow in grams per second based on the VE table. This value is calculated independantly of the MAF. It is used to test MAF rationality and when the PCM is in speed density mode (i.e. MAF removed or disabled).

CALC.CYLAIR - EFILive's calculated grams/cylinder value. It is calculated as {SAE.MAF.gps}*15/{SAE.RPM}

GM.DYNCYLAIR - GM's estimated airflow in grams per cylinder based on the GM.DYNAIR value.

GM.CYLAIR_DMA - internal (DMA) PID that is used by the PCM as an index to look up various tables that are indexed on grams/second. This values is derived from the MAF signal.

GM.DYNCYLAIR_DMA - internal (DMA) PID that is used by the PCM as an index to look up various tables that are indexed on grams/second. This values is derived from the MAP, RPM, IAT and VE tables and is independant of the MAF.

We added the last two (DMA) PIDs because they give more accurate feedback of the indexes (indicies?) used by the PCM when looking up table values. We found that the non-DMA PIDs sometimes lagged actual operating conditions by a frame or two.