Still having the same ole issues with dynamics(accelerator pump). Put simply it doesnt work mafless. With the maf on I can command higher numbers in B2005 and I can get a lot more fuel in throttle tip in. With SD tune it doesn't respond at all. With the stock cam it wasn't to bad...but it is noticable with a bigger cam installed and manual transmission. I am aware of several cars that have the issue. Even including one with vcm suite. With the MAF on it's fine but I have an OTR now and with the MAF in place there is reversion issues and the MAF is much more sensitive directly in front of the TB.

Basically if I am driving through traffic and apply throttle there is a small surge that occurs less then half a second. With the same scenario MAF on it generally wheel spins(as B2005 is working). If racing at the drags its even worse with a delay between shifts. Disabling CFCO and DFCO doesn't help. Nor just richening the VE in problematic areas. Hopefully we can get a patch and get dynamics working correctly. Something that needs working on.

Joel