Ok any help appreciated. Engine is 440 cube LS7 with LS7 top end. Cam is 230/238. Injectors are scaled ok as closed loop and stft are not miles off.

Main issue at present is starting. If I crank it fires almost immediately then instantly dies. It seems the more cranking air I add the better it fires, but it still dies. I have bumped up min idle airflow and once its running it holds idle ok, though it likes to swing a bit past the right level sometimes like too much cracker and follower decay etc. (Except those tables dont exist!)

I read Swingtan's cranking threads and have messed about with most stuff, but am trying the open loop IVT table with some more fuel in the AM.

So I need to figure out why its not firing and catching, I can get it to fireup if I crank it a while with the throttle down a way. It almost caught a day or so back when I had thrown shed loads of cranking airflow, like 20g/sec style of thing.

So if anyone can help that would be great, like a few hints on the best sequence with these controllers and key tables.

Many thanks