Thread: Story of how I almost got into a wreak and it ends with lots of smoke!

Default Story of how I almost got into a wreak and it ends with lots of smoke!

Story starts at a logical place to start...the beginning. Well I'm harvesting my pecan farm and was on my way to pick up some material for a sweeper. On the way back to the farm, I'm following a little blue G6 at a moderate distance. We passed a dirt road and out pulls some chick in an old S-10 behind the G6. No consideration for other traffic, no intelligence, in short..a really bad driver. I'd also like to mention that this chick had her windows open. Now, before I go any further I must disclose that I do usually run a tune that is smoke heavy at WOT but don't purposefully use the smoke against others. I normally just let things roll off my back and I never get road rage. This time however, this time I felt something different. I felt like God Himself had sent me a message. I felt the urge to teach her a lesson on life. So..I put the co-pilot in race mode, downshifted using manual, and passed her like she was standing still. I didnt let off until about 80mph. Needless to say, I smoked the shat out of her..and when I say shat, I mean SHAT! I had just installed a dual CP3 and Fass150 a few weeks earlier so you know that there was no lack of fuel. It felt wonderful.

And so ends my story. Thanks for your time
    07 El Bee Zee
    Little faster than stock...

Quote Originally Posted by DmaxHawk View Post
    Now, before I go any further I must disclose that I do usually run a tune that is smoke heavy at WOT but don't purposefully use the smoke against others.
    Every dizzel guy says that
    2001 Camaro SS
    EFILive Custom OS3