Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connecting LC-1's

True. I guess was thinking that he should work something out with them and either sell the cables to them or quickly patent the idea and sell them the rights to it.

TAQuickness provides the 2.5mm male stereo to RJ12 serial cable (for connection to FlashScan V2).

Innovate include the 2.5mm male stereo to DB9 serial cable (for connection to laptop/PC).

Notice how those two are different... they don't overlap (you connect to either of V2 or PC, not both).

If you want to connect to your laptop/PC USB port you can use a serial to USB adapter.

Yes, I agree... TAQuickness's cables and prices are excellent
    (buying the parts and tools exceeds the price of a cable... not to mention "Made in USA" labour).

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    TAQuickness provides the 2.5mm male stereo to RJ12 serial cable (for connection to FlashScan V2).

Innovate include the 2.5mm male stereo to DB9 serial cable (for connection to laptop/PC).

Notice how those two are different... they don't overlap (you connect to either of V2 or PC, not both).

If you want to connect to your laptop/PC USB port you can use a serial to USB adapter.

Yes, I agree... TAQuickness's cables and prices are excellent
    (buying the parts and tools exceeds the price of a cable... not to mention "Made in USA" labour).
    Yes a good service from him, even to the UK.

I think what Jermstyle said is true though, Innovate need to get up to date. I have just bought a sub note for logging work and it doesn't even have a DB9, just USB's, so a usb cable would be more helpful.
    2005 HSV Maloo Ute, HKE 457ci Stroker LS2 E40, TFS 245's, 255/263 Hi Lift HUC, FAST LSXr 102, NW Billet 102 TB, FLT Level 7 4L65E, CircleD 4200 stall, Duspeed OTRCAI - Mafless, DF 1 7/8" LT's, 3" DiFilipo Duals, Serial LC-1 WB's

"An Old Dog learning new tricks"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12