Hi Guys, or Ross, I've run across some E38 weirdness (one of many) that I can't figure out without help, I'm hoping somebody can figure it out!

I've been trying to smooth out the AFM transition from 4 to 8 cylinders and I've been getting torque reduction retard that I can't change with any of the available tables in EFILive. I've gained so much torque and throttle response tuning the V8 side, the transition from 4 to 8 causes quite a noticable surge in power. (You can see the sharp jump in torque in the log jpeg.) If I can change the timing retard (hopefully soften the sharp retard decay) I can make the transition much smoother. Nothing I've tried has any effect on this retard (shown in jpeg), except for the overall min timing table that effects everything, and that only sets how low the retard can go.

Hey Ross, can you please take a look at this OS and see if there's some tables missing you could possibly add in to the next release? Retard shows up in logs as SEMRET, timing retard due to torque reduction, but no torque reduction or torque management tables change this particular retard.

Vehicle is an '08 GMC Sierra V-Max 6.0
OS #12617631
I'm using the latest version of EFILive. (7.5x, not bbl 8.0) I don't think this is just something I'm missing or don't know how to do, it's certainly possible though. I know you're really busy, that's why I've waited to bug you until I REALLY needed help!

Thanks!
gmtech16450yz (lurked and gotten plenty of info from the forum for a long time, just signed up now to ask this question.)