When changing an ECM on an LMM truck, you may run into a problem with the remote start not working. The truck also may or may not have the MIL illuminated. By using the EFILive Flashscan V2 interface you can program the new ECM injector flow data to match the GPM and get this problem resolved. DTC codes P268C, P268D, P268E, P268F, P2690, P2691, P2692, P2693 are the codes that are set when the injector calibration is incorrect.
To copy the flow rates,
1. Connect the V2 cable to the diagnostic port
2. Press "F3 Tuning Tool"
3. Next, press "F2 Configuration"
4. Next, press "F1 Read GPM Inject" If error message comes up, see below.
5. Next, press "F3 Prog ECM Inject"
6. That's it, easy enough.
If you get an error message at step 4, you must follow this procedure below, and then go back to above procedure.
1. At the main V2 screen, press "F4 Options"
2. Next, press "F1 Setup"
3. Next, press "F1 Edit settings"
4. Under the settings menu, the first item is labeled File Sys:, press left button to switch from SD Card to Internal. With this set at internal, press the Ok button. A message will come up saying "Failed".. Next press OK again.
5. Now we are back at the "Setup" menu, press the "Back" button.
6. Now we are at the "Options" menu. Press "F2 File System"
7. At the File System Menu, hit "F3 Format File Sys"
8. Next screen is a "Warning All Data will be erased", press Yes.
9. File system will format and you can now go back up to the above procedure to read and copy injector calibration data.