Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 07 lbz full flash now error message

Default 07 lbz full flash now error message

i have a cc/ sb 07lbz with transgo jr efi with ppe lift pump. i went to full flash a new dsp5 tune on my truck the other day(because i had a single tuneon it) and it went through its process and said flash complete turn key off for 15 sec. evrything acted like it was fine. then went to start and truck wont crank. after checkin battery volt and all fuses i am stumped. i get error message wheni try to reflash it. no communication. i also have a solus pro and it will not connect with the truck either. so i got on the website and did some research. my flashscan is up to date i even uninstalled efi and reinstalled it. i tuned it with the v8 program. is there any way i could have fried the ecm or am i just not doing something right? can someone point me in the right direction. thanks

ok so you did check all of your fuses right to make sure none of them are blown and were any of them blown?
    Just some guy

checked all fuses with none blown. i also had radio fuse out when tuning. i am also wondering if i tune any other trucks will they have the same problem. i have tune my lbz seeral times with no problems till now

did you actually use a tester or just look at them sorry to harp on this but start with the simple first.
    Just some guy

i would for sure check the cig lighter fuse that runs your communication with efi live you wont get a signal if that is bad.
    Just some guy

yah i checked all fuses with my test light and voltmeter just to make sure they were getting voltage across them. checked my groung ciruit thinking maybe broken ground somewhere or something. no luck. my ecm has no information on it and i can not put anything back on it.

can you copy and paste what your tune software is saying so i can read it. see what its trying to do.
    Just some guy

also does it say pcm not detected anywhere on there.
    Just some guy

ok so i think what happen was some how the flash never went all the way through for some reason and when this happens the pcm/ecm will not reset and their for you will not be able to communicate with it. what i do when this happens mostly on lly's is pull the pcm fuse and just put it back in. that will reset the pcm. next i use the v2 or what ever you are using to clear the trouble code that more than likely you will have. next you can try to do a normal flash again. i would try the stock file again so that you know for sure it is a good one. if it does not work that way then you can always do a full flash it takes a little longer and is a little more dangerous especially when things are not going right cause you can fire the ecm but i will be your last hope. keep trying i will be here for awhile waiting on you. first time this happened to me i was up till 1.30am trying to fix it so i know how frustrating it can be.
    Just some guy

it wont let me copy and paste but this is what it says when i try to tune it.
    script loaded
    script verified
    please wait
    script exited with code $0101: no data recieved

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast