Thread: Thanks ARD, EFILive, & EFI University

Default Thanks ARD, EFILive, & EFI University

I just wanted to thank Advanced Racing Dynamics (ARD - performance shop in Houston, TX), EFILive, and EFI University. I have an LSX 455 with a Magnacharger -- a combo which I've had serious driveability issues with. After spending several hours on the dyno using AutoVE to get the VE tables accurate, Owen Priest (shop owner & tuner) was then able to tune the car to get 665 RWHP. The best part is that the car runs great in everyday driving -- not just wide open throttle. The 02020005 Custom OS played a key role in this. The Boost VE table and the Commanded Fuel vs. RPM/Map allow great flexibility leading to excellent drivability. Thanks guys!

Bobby

Good job......post some logs if you can.

Default Log file

Here is one of the log files from my dyno runs. I was still a bit lean relative to commanded AFR above 5000 rpm, but I since corrected that. Unfortunately I can't post that file because it was a street run and I don't want to incriminate myself with the MPH.

At any rate, I can drive the car now without sputtering, chugging, coughing and all kinds of other problems I used to have. Just fine tuning from this point.

Thanks,
    Bobby
    Attached Files Attached Files