SAE.SPARKADV
    SAE.IAT
    SAE.MAP
    GM.DYNCYLAIR_DMA
    GM.IACDES
    GM.IAC_TC_DMA
    GM.IAC_TF_DMA
    SAE.VSS

That is just going from my head so make sure there isnt too many channels being used. If you want you can PM me your email addy & I will send you my tune through to have a look at. I used to have similar issues to yours but now apart from the aircon, everything is fine.
    Cheers Mick
    The Tremor at AIR

Quote Originally Posted by 5.7ute View Post
    Log the pids
    SAE.TP
    GM.AFR
    SAE.ECT
    SAE.RPM
    SAE.SPARKADV
    SAE.IAT
    SAE.MAP
    GM.DYNCYLAIR_DMA
    GM.IACDES
    GM.IAC_TC_DMA
    GM.IAC_TF_DMA
    SAE.VSS

That is just going from my head so make sure there isnt too many channels being used. If you want you can PM me your email addy & I will send you my tune through to have a look at. I used to have similar issues to yours but now apart from the aircon, everything is fine.
    Cheers Mick
    I will put in the pids and log it tomorrow. I will also post up the log. Thank you for help me with this problem
    Car: 2002 WS6 M6
    Mods: TFS 215 Heads, 92mm LSX Intake Ported, Comp Cam, Yella Terra RR, Power Bond pulley, Melling Performance Oil Pump, Comp Cam Lifters, LS2 Timing Chain, Harden Pushrods, Textraila Clutch, Quarter Mile Performance lid, SLP Mass Air Sensor, SLP Smooth Flow Bellow, NW 92mm Throttle Body, NGK Plugs, MSD Wires, SLP Tuned Length Headers w/ORY, Magnaflow Exhaust, Tuning in progress
    RWHP:450 RWTQ:426

Thank you very much I will study your tune and see how I can make adjustments for tomorrow. I will keep you posted and will post up a log when complete.

Do you still have and drivablity issues or did you get them all cleared out? I only ask because I see that you have a cam with alot more overlap.
    Mods: TFS 215 Heads, 92mm LSX Intake Ported, Comp Cam, Yella Terra RR, Power Bond pulley, Melling Performance Oil Pump, Comp Cam Lifters, LS2 Timing Chain, Harden Pushrods, Textraila Clutch, Quarter Mile Performance lid, SLP Mass Air Sensor, SLP Smooth Flow Bellow, NW 92mm Throttle Body, NGK Plugs, MSD Wires, SLP Tuned Length Headers w/ORY, Magnaflow Exhaust, Tuning in progress

There is still a slight shudder at 1700rpm I need to work on. It is just a matter of getting someone to drive the car while I play with the RR. Also I havent fully ironed out the stalling with aircon on.
    Cheers Mick
    The Tremor at AIR

I still think IMO, your spark high octane table B5913 is not normal....Have you even looked at it?
    If you open up your Tune tool and Scan tool at the same time you can highlight where your having problems on the scan tool and it will automatically highlight in the Tune tool.
    There is a section in your Sparkadvance table[B5913] where there are some odd spikes or abrupt changes in timing.

Especially if you look at this range from 400rpm-1800rpm and .08-.36 Grams/Cylinder...
    That's about where you are idling and cruising. I've seen in your log where you have 3 degrees of knock retard at 1200rpm...
    I've compared a couple of tune's to yours and in some places your like 10 degree's advanced more than the norm.

my .02
    2008 2WD Ext.Cab Silverado 1500 6.0 V-MAX E38(L76) & T42(4L70E) MAF Only CL Corvette Servo AFE CAI INNOVATIVE LM-2 WBO2

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL

I am to the point where I think I am going to start from a stock tune. Do the autove to get everything as straight as I can. Then I will try to do some of the advice you guys have given me. If anyone thinks I should try a different approach let me know thank you guys for your help. Any other advice is welcomed.

Gameover I think my spark table is off as well. I just not to sure how to fix it. Like I said I will change everything to stock and try troubleshooting from there. I will be posting logs and updates to see if you can help me get this car running correctly.

Do you have your stock tune?
    2008 2WD Ext.Cab Silverado 1500 6.0 V-MAX E38(L76) & T42(4L70E) MAF Only CL Corvette Servo AFE CAI INNOVATIVE LM-2 WBO2

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL

KR is not uncommon in low load areas with an m6.
    Are you still stalling out when coming to a stop?
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
    Do you have your stock tune?
    Yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.prick View Post
    KR is not uncommon in low load areas with an m6.
    Are you still stalling out when coming to a stop?
    Yes the car was acting the exact same. One thing I try was, I changed the values in the throttle cracker table to 2.0 in the first few row and colums where the stalling was happening. And it did help out but in the end I was still stalling. I changed the table back to normal. I have been doing some researching and I think the IAC maybe way off. I only say that because I don't know if they were ever adjusted from stock and it seems that could cause my problem as well. Since I do have a cammed car and it has a 92mm TB.

I am doing alot of research and take yall's advise. I am still looking for answers or if you all can point me in the right direction. Also I talked to Jason at TSP and now he said he is going to try and help me as well. When I mentioned to him about my IAC maybe being off he also agreed and thinks that I should work that area in the tune. I am now trying to figure out how to log and check my IAC count to make sure its good. He told me that my count should be about 80 however in the thread someone mentioned it should be 40-60 for cammed cars. What does everone else think? Now he needs to try and down load and understand efi live first so he can better assist me. So until then you all are my biggest help. Thanks again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast