Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
This guy also started a EFI vs HPT thread on the HPT website....Wow!!! alot of EFI Live bashing going on over there

No i did not start a thread on hp tuner .

My only contact with them was the exact same original email to both companies at that time it was primarily from ls1 forum as i am a gas man and both products are represented there.both responded very quickly and professional . my first decision was to go with hp because of the price and they seemed to do the same thing. then i started reading all the pages of posts and i started questioning whats the diff. between the two products.thats why i asked the ques. i have never responded or asked a question before this or in any other forum before this one, as you can see i never even thought of creating a handle,Mellor is my real name.this was my way of asking info from the professionals to answer or qualify my decisions as i have a budget and have work within it . i did read my post and yes i was more focused on price than product at that time . you guys are very passionate about this product and that says a lot about it to me

mellor