I recently upgraded my 06 lbz from a bullydog powerpup hand held programmer to a dsp5 switch with 5 tunes from nick@duramaxtuner. I told him i wanted a stock tune, tow tune, smoke tune, mid hp tune, and high hp tune. He gave me all of those and they work awesome. I also told him that I had a ad150 lift pump, egr blocker, boost stick, and a suncoast stage iv kit tranny. However I don't have the suncoast installed yet so I just told him I already did thinking it wouldn't cause any problems. So he made the changes to my ecm and tcm and emailed me back the tunes. Again, everything works perfect except for one problem. At any given time, usually when the engine is cold, it seems like it goes into limp mode. However, I know its not limp mode because with limp mode it won't go over 30 mph or whatever. What happens is I will be driving on any of the 5 tunes and out of the blue it will go to shit like someone flipped a switch. It seems like anything over 1/16th throttle is no more powerful than 1/16th throttle. If I floor it from a stop, it will not come even close to breaking the tires loose and take about a full mile to get up to 70 mph. I called nick and he looked over the tunes and said they were good, so I am wondering if I am having these problems because I don't have the suncoast in yet since he tuned the tcm thinking that I did? I am lost and it is driving me insane because it is not safe to drive like this. Thanks in advance