Quote Originally Posted by GMPX
Hi All,

Just to let you all know, around the corner is a new enhanced custom O.S that speaks for itself......Version 4
As well as offering 3 bar support it will also do the following.

1 - A VE table fully mapped by TPS, with a user definable MAP, TPS & RPM switch back to the MAP VE Table, best of both worlds.

2 - Input Monitor fuel / spark modifier. This uses a spare input on the PCM to monitor things like a relay state that will then make the PCM look to an additional fuel and spark table. very handy for N20 setups, when the N20 system is active you can add fuel and pull timing. You can also define when you want this to become active based on a minimum MAP and RPM value.

Just imagine the tuning freedom you will have with a 3bar TPS mapped N2O monster

I have no firm dates for the release of these, they are a work in progress situation, we are also about to release Duramax, so things are pretty crazy at the moment. What I can say is the V4 mods will probably only apply to earlier 2001 / 2002 operating systems initially, with 2003 - 2005 to follow. We hope to get some of these out for testing this week.

Cheers,
Ross
I can't wait. Can you give more details on what the tables for #2 will be like.