If this has already been discussed in the forum I apologize for starting a thread. I searched for a few hours trying to find the same problem but I just couldn't find any.

So from the top, I just bought a new EFI Live V2. The place I bought it from told me to download version 7.5 and 8 from the website which I did. I filled out the info and hit register which I think went ok. I hooked it up to my 2006 lbz conversion and pulled the program from it. I disengaged the VAT and tried to reflash my computer and it said I didn't have any licenses. So I started looking through the tune of V7.5 and it says I have 0 licenses. I was supposed to get 2 licenses with the tuner. When I looked up stuff on the forum it seemed like it was a firmware or boot block issue so I looked into that and it says it is good with a boot block of 2.07.01 and firmware of 2.07.06. One thing I did notice is I don't have any information in the blocks for AutoCal. I'm really lost here and any help would be appreciated. Do I need to pull the pcm program with V8 instead of V7.5? I hope I provided enough info to start diagnosing this.