OK all, said I'd do a mini 'write up' if you can call it that, or rather just a run through of what I've done to install the MTX wideband.

First things first, get the car up nice and high to get to the exhaust headers

Now i'm using the front bung as came with the headers, I'd already installed one a little farther back to put the NB O2 in preparation. However the bung on the headers for some magical reason had a little larger thread, so had to cut it and weld the supplied one on!!

So next to the inside. I wanted the gauge below the radio. This meant pulling up all the interior centre console. TO GET A4 KNOB OFF THERE IS A CLIP AT FRONT JUST PULL IT OUT. All the bolt/screws were either philips heads or 7-8mm and 10mm (from memory) but can be undone if you have basic socket set. Put in keys and get the car into neutral (DONT SWITCH THE CAR ON) and lift the console up and out while changing gears so you can get the whole thing off

Next I needed to source some wires for the gauge.
Got the ignition positive from the ASR switch (so pulled my vents and swiches to get in. Needed to extend MTX +ve wire to reach under the radio.
Was using the mount for the centre console which screwed to the chassis as the Earth.
Used the positive from the gear selector light under the centre console for the 'dimming feature' - MTX dims when you have light on, not as harsh to look at then

Before hard wiring the gauge in I cut a hole in some plasic that matched the interior (from other car's t-top holders that usually are in trunk/boot) And cut the hole and fitted the gauge through. I also removed the cigerette lighter, that was a nightmare, had to bend the inside 'cage' and allow plasic piece the slot out

Now I hard wired everything in with soldering iron. I taped up the analog outputs as i'm using an LM2 cable from TAQ (many thanks it's awesome - plug and play)
Check the wiring by turning the ignition on. Should get E2 code -->> sensor not connected

Next got under and figured out where the WB would go and the cable. I wanted the cable plug to rest on the trans mount on top so it doesn't get really wet from the road, also found a good spot to drill the floor.

Back in the car I pulled the passanger side carpet back from the centre console area and drilled a hole (no pic :( but it is about at the front of the handbrake area, before the cup holder that pulls out from under the radio.

Then feed with wire through carefully. I cable tied/wrapped it into place and used a poly urethane body sealer to seal the hole.

Back up top I fed the wire in a nice loop as it's sooooooooo.... long and plugged into the MTX. Then put he centre console back in, being very gentle as the gauge and wires had limited room. I also kept the serial out pulled down so it is accessable under the radio area.