Thread: Help!! Please tear apart this tune!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Help!! Please tear apart this tune!!!!

OK I have an 02 Camaro, it is a 383 stroked heads cam with bolt ons, 36lbs injectors at 4 bar, CAM is a VRX5 with .601 intake .605 EX lift with 236, 238 duration on a 113 LSA, 96 MM TB, FAST 102 intake, Trick Flow 215 CNC'd heads with Kooks, LT's 1 7/8's This car was just switched over to a six speed from an A4.

Here are my issues! Mind you everything on this car has dman near been replaced, new engine harness, new OEM 02's even swapped the MAF, and nothing we have done in the tune will get me more than 130 Miles per tank of gas. I didnt have my cable with me to log air fuel for this log but I watched it and it sits at idle at 14.4 in closed loop no matter what I do. Doesnt bounce, doesnt move from 14.4 at Idle trims are through the roof! I added 25% to the injectors last night and the ltft still went to 25%, turned the ltft off and the stft went to 25%, the car is just dumping fuel and I have had this issue for over a year. There are no vacume leaks, it has a new MAP sensor as well. any suggestions? any thoughts, any help would be taken! I give up at this point!! I also flashed the whole thing with a full flash back to stock and then started my changes again and still the same issue, it also hangs at about 2000 rpms when down shifting until the car comes to a complete stop, but heres the kicker it doesnt always do it!! only 50% of the time. I am fustrated and do not want to mess with this any more! Please help, dont care how out in left field a suggestion is I will try it at this point! Thanks!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files