Hi GMPX

Thanks for the reply and information.

From what I have found out reading online.. A Corvette Flash would probably be a good place to start...
However .. I think the LS2 stop showing up in Corvette in 07 or 08 .. Since my E38 is an 09.. What Ive been reading online ( A sticky on here ) .. I can not flash it with anything other than an 09 Flash right ?

The 09 Corvetter went to a LS3, which uses a different intake/TB/heads/Pedals .. so I wont be able to use it :-(

Should I try to find an older E38 ? Maybe an 07 or 08 that will take the Corvette Flash ?

Honestly .. Im not even going to consider HPTuners.
From what I have read online and on these forums .. EFI Live is a great package. I like that you can also log and flash with out having to lug around a PC.
I still trying to figure out if I have the knowledge to do all this tunning my self or find someone local with EFI Live that can do the tunning for me.

I would love to beable to tinker with all of this myself .. I think that is part of the fun with these cars...

Does EFI Live allow me to flash the 6L80E with a different OS too ? Im guess I would need to flash it with a Corvette flash too ??

Thanks Again for all the help!!