So, I thought I'd start up this thread because on another forum I frequent (not car related) they did the same thing a while back and I have discovered some really good bands I'd never heard of.
There's not a minute goes by in my work day that I don't have some music on, I almost need it to be productive (and coffee of course). My musical tastes are very wide, our kids are exposed to a lot of non mainstream music in the car and at home, I'm sure they will thank me for it later in life when they become rock stars or something.

Anyway, I thought I'd kick proceedings off with this little known band (joke, just a joke). I actually had the Australian Tour Pack (double CD) version of 'The Colour and the Shape' album sitting on my desk and figured it was a good place to start. Annoyingly we missed seeing the Foo Fighters 2011 Australian tour by a few days as we were still over at PRI.
I like the clip too as they pay tribute to that classic horror movie "The Evil Dead" from the 80's, scared the crap out of me at the time.