I originally posted this in the wrong section. Hopefully I'll get more help here.

Ive been chasing my tail on this and I cant figure it out. 2002 LB7 running 15186006 OS. The truck defuels hard on every dsp tune except for the base tune. I even tried making all the tunes match the base tune, but tunes 2-5 still defuel like crazy! Does anyone have a good clean 15186006 I could try? Or maybe there's a known solution for this. Seems like a software issue.... has anyone ran into this?

Also, after a few full flashes I got an error saying "Bootloader Failed" The truck still runs & drives... So I tried to read the tune out to see what the ECM did, and I knew it wouldn't read it because it had a DSP5 tune on it...but guess what, it read the whole DSP5 tune right out...no errors or anything. I checked all tables and they were complete and accurate... Like I said though, the truck runs fine on the base tune...it's just the other tunes...even if they are all set to the same values as the base tune...they are all different...