I have a Jeep cj7 that i originally installed an LS1 from a 2000 ws6 trans am in with a TH350 behind it and when the TH went bad I decided to upgrade to a
4L60E I also used PSI conversions wiring harness for the 6speed manual and when I did the swap I talked with PSI and had them send me a harness to add to the manual trans harness to add the wiring for the trans control.

With all that said here what the problem is. when I got the trans in and the wiring and ready to drive, the trans does not shift down or up on its own, it never shifts to OD and no lockup, If I take off in Drive, it stays in drive, it nevers shifts down or up, I have a ratchet shifter and I can shift it down manually to second and I do have reverse but thats it. I have speed signal from the VSS and it is calibrated accuratly. If I can figure out how to take a screen shot of my efi live I will because I have all sorts of transmission codes, also I have 13.5 volts supplied to the trans and have verified that. I used a schematic that I downloaded and has been accurate for everything else so far and I checked the location of the pins that I installed for the trans harness 3 times, so I'm fairly sure that they are correct. I am wondering if the tune I used from the the Tune File Depot is correct? I downloaded a 2000 camaro tune for the 4L60E.

I have also talked to Novak where I purchased the trans and they did not know what to do, they said that trans worked when we shipped it out, I dont think that is where the problem is anyway, but it will move under its own power and its like its only shifted manually.

SOOO.....anybody have any ideas? Thanks.