I have an 06 Vette T43 with an A6 and about 500 RWHP. I use the car for road racing and the shift delay is killing me. A while back I did a full flash of a tune out of an 08 to get the rev matching feature which worked for the 3-2 downshift and 2-1 downshift but not the other 3 shifts.

However it is nothing like the rev matching in each gear that I get with my 2011 CTSV which works perfectly with minimal delay. In fact I suspect my 2011 CTSV has the new calibration GM is bragging about for the 2012 Vette that eliminates the delay.

Now in 2012 the new Vette as most of you know has the new calibration that significantly reduces shift times (according to GM eliminates it) in tap up tap down mode. It also incorporates the true accurate rev matching like in my CTSV. I would love to get my hands on a 2012 Vette A6 tune and try it. Does anyone have any experience with this? Does anyone have a tune I could try? I was going to play around with my CTSV tune but I sold the car last week and forgot to download the tune before I sold it.

Since last time I upgraded from an 06 tune to an 08 tune it required a full flash I am assuming this is dangerous to try and have heard that I could ruin my computer. Any opinions on this? I would be willing to be the guinea pig and happy to post my results and the tune if it works. Does the new Vette use the same T43 computer that my 06 has. If not is there an option to upgrade the computer?