Hello, my name is Vernon. I'm new to efi live. (been into diesels for about a year). I currently own a 2006 dodge ram 2500 megacab. My end goal with truck is 11.99 et's. So I bought efi to start learning how to tune my truck. (i had it tuned on efi by someone else and was unhappy with drivability and customer service... made power put thats it...) So here I am. I have many of the basics done. (trans built, exergy injectors (50% now will be going to 100% soon) lift pump etc etc...) Before I start spending more money on twin pumps, big turbo etc... I want to know efi like the back of my hand. I will be going to starlite's efi school in feb. in zainsville ohio. So enough about me on to the questions

When I log my truck and I play it back, why cant I mouse of a spot of the log and see the value when I pause it?

I have not done anything with tuning yet I have only adjusted things like tire revs per mile, shut off some dtcs etc... so no tuning has been done.

Where can I start learning what table to adjust and by how much etc? don't what the numbers given to me just want the info to learn what numbers my truck needs wants etc...

Thanks for the help!!