Just a question for the software builders, I have a V2 and have purchased tunes for my 07 5.9Cummins simply because I was not familiar enough with the programming of the engine functions and did not want to break something on this money pit. My question is why can't you make the software have the ability for the tuners to only lock out areas they change instead of the whole tune. Reason I ask is my tuner only works on the engine settings, I have worked with a pro trans shop and I am now capable of changing trans settings along with other changes I like to make to things such as warm up idle, but in order to do these things I have to play the back and forth game with the tuner and thus far it has been a 3 week process to just change 2 things and I want to tweak setting even more but it is just such a pain to do the back and forth thing.
I do not want to steal my tuners product, so give him the ability to lock out his stuff and give me the ability to use my V2 and control the functions of my truck that he does not mess with. Why lock out the entire tune?