I've been chasing an issue since I've gotten my car running, and it seems like I'm running into a wall every time I try to track down a cause. Bottom line is, about every 2-4th run cycle, the SES pops up and sure enough, it's a P0327 & P0331 indicating a low circuit signal for both knock sensors. The vehicle in question is my '00 Transam with a recently swapped LS3 in it. I've kept the LS3 knock sensors and am running the Racetronix knock sensor adapter (http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.a...1-KSRH&eq=&Tp=) for use with the LS1 harness. I've made the changes to the knock sensor type within my tune (LS2 Flat-response), but as I mentioned I continue to get the random SES with the same codes set. I also logged a little half throttle run on the car and observed each time at approx. 4k rpm, full knock retard would enable, yet beyond that I never see any movement of the knock monitor at all. I know I'm just fishing here, but at the point I'm willing to take any ideas at all because I'm really scratching my head here, thanks!!