I put a cam in an lq9 with 80k I bought and dropped it in place of my 5.3 1999 GMC sierra 1500 rcsb.

New stuff: lifters, trays, pushrods, springs, sparkplugs, plug wires, ls6 valley cover, katech rod bolts, katech oil pump, WCCH stage 2 ported heads with .030" milled, new crank sensor, cam sensor, and coolant temp sensor.

Used or already had: pacesetter 1 3/4" headers, full 3" single exhaust, ported cable throttle body, stock intake manifold with marine injectors, ebay CAI, 34" radiator, 05 efans, 10k mile stock water pump, underdrive pulley, 3600 Yank stall, Vacuum modulated built 4l60e, 40k Tru cool, 145 amp alternator, big 3 mod, and 4.10 gears with girdle.

Truck doesn't want to run at all unless I give it a lot of pedal, then it runs like crap for a bit and dies. Then I got the SES light with P0106 code.

Also not seeing any readings on the tach or fuel gauge for some reason, it has never done this before. The Oil pressure, volt gauge, and coolant temp seem to be working. Not sure on Speedo or trans temp for obvious reason.

?I'm not sure if it matters, but would using rtv to hold the map sensor to the intake make any of this happen? Mind u none of it is on the bottom where the reading is, just where unit meets intake.

I'm going to post my tune and see if anything other than swapping out the map pops into anyones head?

Tune: Attachment 15718