CTS-V 04, 408ci motor, heads, cam, yada yada. Short story. Bank 1 fuel trims go to max + 25% on LTFTs, short terms stay pegged at 33%. Bank2 trims stabilize near 0. O2 function looks normal. Compression ok. New plugs.. Everytime I have ever seen this, it has been o2 connectors switched bank to bank. Owner has checked them and says they are ok. Once PCM gives up on closed loop control, car runs like crap. I am suspicious of fuel injectors as they are some brand that the owner purchased that I have not heard of before. I doubt anything is wrong in the tune file to cause this massive bank to bank discrepancy. Even when locked in open loop and fuel is dialed in with a wide band (after x-pipe) it runs poorly. I have not been able to swap wide band into each bank to verify one bank is lean. Maybe I missed something in this file.....Do not beat me up too bad, it was whipped together to just get the car to run. Im not going to invest too much time into a tune file for something I believe to have a mechanical problem. I do have a set of injectors out of a GT500 I am going to let the customer try also.

Please let me know if anyone sees anything strange. If anyone has flow rates for the 47# (at 40psi) injectors from a GT500 let me know. I can write him a file to try once he swaps them.

THank you
04CTSV_AmmaNOVIN.ctz