Hi, I am running a 2005 LS2 24 tooth engine in an Cobra kit. Runs great with no problems...except.... After it has been running a while and the engine is switched off it wont re start...just cranks over and over. I have noticed that after the engine has been shut down and after about 1 minute the fuel pressure gauge climbs from 60 psi right round to over 120 psi !!!! While the engine is switched off !!?? The only way to get it to start is to disconnect the fuel line in the engine bay, "very carefully" to release some pressure. Once the fuel line is re-connected it fires up with no complaint. And runs mmerrily at the correct 60psi. I have made all checks for leaks etc... I am 100% sure the fuel pump shuts down at the same time as the engine. There are no Fault codes in the ECU, Running a stock tune file. I have checked the tank vent pipes are not blocked. The engine never overheats and the oil temperature remains comfortably within operating limits at all times. Just not sure what is going on here??? Has anyone ver experienced this sort of thing??