Last week I installed an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator that is vacuum referenced like stock. I also used it to lower my base fuel pressure to 48 psi to make my injectors "smaller" since they are a little oversized for the amount of boost I'm running now. I re-scaled the IFR table and decided to retune the VE table.

I've tuned the VE table before but was never very happy with it. It always comes out really bumpy, had some odd trends here and there. The low MAP cells are driving towards zero due to a rich decel issue, which may be due to bad injector data. I think the voltage offset table is adding to much pulsewidth so it's hitting a minimum value around 1.7ms, even with all of the min pulsewidth setting set to zero, including B9021.

I've been using solely my wideband to create the BEN/correction factors, with the following equation:

BEN = (Commanded EQR) * (Wideband lambda)

I've adjusted the VE table at least 100 times now to the point where its not recognizable, and would like to start fresh with the stock VE table and retune from there.

My question is, should I use the STFT's to tune stoich cells and wideband for enriched cells, or use the wideband for all cells? I've been told that since the NBO2's are more sensitive to stoich that they should be used to tune any cells that are commanded stoich. Wideband is obviously required for non-stoich cells.

I am running COS5 speed density, LS1B PCM, vehicle in sig. Thanks!