Hello..

We are finishing up our prototype turbocharged Trailblazer Project.. As it sits, now, we're relying on fuel pressure regulator, 550cc injectors, and a rising rate regulator (FMU). Basically, we turn the base pressure down to get our driveability in order. When the engine gets into boost, the FMU brings our pressure back up, and we get our flow capacity. This work, decently.. but, it's a far-cry from a good tune. The ignition will be address with a MSD DIS-4, with the ignition system setup for "wasted spark". I will be able to control timing while under boost with this system. As for the transmission, we are working with JET to get a controler to adjust shift firmness.

I'm hoping that you guys, or HP Tuners will be coming out with SOMETHING to tune these engines.. We are going to offer a turbo kit for the Trailblazer/Envoy.. Hopefully, we won't have to rely on piggyback systems to tune. While they DO work... it's a pain in the ass to get it all working together. If you guys would like to work with us on this... please contact me at TravisFIR@gmail.com . Here's a few pics of the development..

Excuse the mess... these are unfinished pics.. The truck is done, and is up and running. I'm hoping that someone will work with us on getting a tune for this thing. We're going to try and get some options for this engine out on the market. This thing has a LOT of potential.. we're actually building one with pistons/rods and studs, which is going into a Nissan 240sx drag car. We're aiming at 8-900whp through a 4L80E.

Travis