Hi, I have a problem that has just shown up today and I am about 2500ks from home and hoping to be able to sort it. The converter lock on my 4l80e is releasing for no reason I can identify. I have logged the TCC mode pid and the PCM is actually commanding the release. I will unlock for a couple of seconds and then lock back up. Sometimes it will only happen every 5 mins and sometimes it will constantly lock and release. I have no DTC's current and speeds and TP are all well within the locked window. The only thing I have noticed is the VSS will drop 10klms for a split second every few mins but not when the unlocking is occurring so I don't think it is related. Unfortunately I am not in a place where I can get parts. If someone could let me know what could cause a commanded unlock that would be great. It will give me something to log and try to narrow down. The engine is a Lq4 and appears to be running fine with no misfires. I have a trans temp and pressure gauge and all appears fine. The trans level is good and I just replaces the oil 1 week ago.

Any info will be greatly appreciated