I have a couple questions that I can not figure out. I am working with the truck in my sig. I recently switched to Injector Dynamics id1300 injectors. I installed the data from ID, and they seem to be working real well. The reason I went with the id1300's is that they are designed to be used with different fuels such as E85, and pump gas. E85 is not that readily available in my area, so I figured I would drive on the street on pump gas, and switch to E85 to go to the track. Today I put in about 30% ethanol, and it ran real lean. The sensor appears to be working properly for the amount of ethanol I put in. I can correct this by adjusting B3601 from 0=14.68 to 100=3 and filling the cells in with linear data. I just know this is not the proper way to correct this, and I can not figure out how to correct this properly. Or is this the best way to do this?

I also have a question about timing. My timing seems to be bouncing between 13, and 16.5 at WOT. I am not sure what is causing this, there must be something in the tune that I have overlooked. I go WOT around frame 580.

Any help is appreciated.

Daryl

Flex Fuel.ctzWOT timing frame 580.efi