Hi all,

About to get to work on my street rod project that has a stock '99 LS1 from a corvette with a T56. Currently I am OS12593359. My end goal is COS5(2bar) as I am going with aftermarket cam and procharger.

I found the '99 camaro tune at tunefiledepot that is upgraded to the OS12212156. Is the best way for me to end up with COS5 to first flash in this camaro tune, copy my current stock vette tune over to an OS12212156 file, or just start with an OS12212156(say '02 vette manual file) and go to COS5- then tune from there?

With my upgrades I know my current tune is far from where it needs to be- so basically I am trying to avoid hours of copy and paste to only have to change everything later on anyways. If I was already tuned for my cam and what not I could understand that copy and pasting would be the best path forward.

Would a 2002 file be that far off on my '99 engine? The car only gained ~5hp over these years so it seems like it would be much easier to just start with a 2002 file and tune in the cam and FI from there.

Thoughts?