Quote Originally Posted by Tre-Cool View Post
well haven't done exhaust yet. but will be happening. I'm already over the DPF regen. I've only done 450km's and it's done it twice now.

EGT's sit around 500/600c when it's happening from all appearences
Its retarded, I hated it when mine did it... I'm stuck right now, we don't have the dpf ninja in the USA, nor are there any lights at the end if the tunnel.. For now I have it to where it drives without reduced engine power and without dosing fuel via post injection. Post injection is what heats up the first stage of catalyst, there is a fuel dosing injector further back to light off the second catalyst which burns off the soot. Right now I can't even use efi because it doesn't do what I need. I wish someone with much more brains than me gets to work on a cax file for this and I will come back to exclusive efilive use. I have to use both hpt and efi to get what I need done and its not even fully working. I get stick in perpetual filter cleaning. At the same stop light a few blocks from my house I get 4 chimes and a message on the dic that tells me "cleaning exhaust filter continue driving"... Its sort of broken I suppose, but still drives with full power and good mileage so I guess it could be worse

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk