Hello everyone,

I'm looking into purchasing EFILive in the next few weeks, and want to get a 100% confirmation that it can perform the tasks I intend to use it for. I've been reading around here for a few days after a good friend of mine referrred me to this site (Thanks Todd).

There are three major items that I want to verify, the first two being the easiest, the third not so much.

1. I recently purchased an '04 S10 ZR5. This is a 4dr 4wd 4.3L powerd truck. I'm wanting to put a decent tune on it, and remove some of the torque management. So far everything I have read says this is 100% possible.

2. My roomate has an '02 S10 Xtreme, again powerd by the 4.3L V6. He is wanting the same thing as I have intended for the ZR5. A decent tune, and some torque management removal. Again I'm 99.9% sure this is not a problem.

3a. My other vehicle is a '00 S10 Xtreme. I'm going to be swapping to a 4.3L this winter, and then next winter I'm intending to add a turbo. The first part concerning Flashscan is to be able to disable the VATS on the new 4.3 PCM that I'll source with the motor. I want to be able to tune this truck as well, and insure I can flash the PCM to get it up and running NA for next summer. Can I take a computer that came with from a truck with a 4L60E, and flash in an OS from a 5spd truck? Is it possible to disable the VATS, as well as have the PCM "relearn" the BCM, and make everything "happy and working" again?

3b. The second part is the ability to apply a custom OS to this PCM so I can use the 3 bar support to tune the turbo system the following summer. I have yet to read anywhere of someone doing this, so I'm foggy on if it will work or not.....

The last two are the true reasons for acquiring the software, the first two are just icing on the cake.

Thanks in advance for any/all help, I look forward to hearing the responses.

Mike