I'm using swingmans guide to vve tuning and that seems to have put my pcm into speed density mode, as i thought it's way to lean and pegging my wide band max lean (16afr). I tried taking out 25% of the ve table, near the idle cells, no change, so either I need to add 25% in stead of subtract? Do I make the ve table smaller or larger to get richer?

How do you use one vve table to update all coefficients? Is there a way to open all vve tables and update them all at once? How do you know when you've updated all of them? Maybe I'm missing 1 or 2? And thats why I'm not seeing the changes I command?

I'd rather be 12-13 afr then 16, and then slowly lean it out to get 14.7ish I'm afraid I'm burning valves it's so lean!

Motor is a 2007 lh6 5.3l aluminum block flat top pistons, 243 truck heads, ls3 springs and cam, Brian tooley/comp .80 pushrods, ls2 intake, volant cia with ls7 maf, ls7 lifters, dod deleted. 2007 ctsv 6.0l e67 base OS 58x pcm. T56 trans

I'm getting lean codes, p1516, p2102, and maf perf range codes, case learn code. Pretty sure it's because it's seeing 25% to lean through 500-3000 rpm, ounce I dial in the vve and maf, it will likely behave?

Thanks -Jamie