Only one code left now, yeah I could turn it off, but I find they idle smoother and knock less when the case learn is completed. P0315 is set, I know you will all say not possible in a non factory vehicle...but I had a E40 LS2, in this same truck, and always could do a case learn with HPT or EFI live. Because the Colorado bcm still sent the parking brake signal to the pcm.

Now all I did was swap motors to a GEN IV 58x, and 07 E67 PCM (07 CTS-v OS) everything else speedo, etc.. cruise light function through the bcm, to this new PCM, you'd think I could do a case learn?

Using EFi I get DVT fault parking break set T-56 in neutral, brake depressed

using Hp tuners it attempts but I don't feel a fuel cut off? I revved to 6800rpm?? So I lowered the rev limiter to 4000 in neutral now it revs to 4600, softly, no hard fuel cut? Were is the case learn fuel cut rpm limiter, can I lower this to something that wont blow the motor?? like 5000 and under? I think that's the issue with hpt? its just not hitting fuel cut off?

Why does EFI say DVt fault? Do I need to maybe insert certain PIDs for this to work?

Worse case I turn off the DTC, anyway to smooth out idle, vibrations, and to tone down false knock, from not having the case learn completed?