2004.5 LLY. Truck came to me with a LLY swapped motor as original motor was locked up. In V8 OBD2 it will recognize the ECM and all associated information. Can flash ECM via V7.5 and all is good, however when trying to read or full flash AL5 TCM once it gets to "Status" is gives the "No Data Received" error code. OBD2 is functioning properly. All fuses were removed before hand to allow for flashing. When truck came to me the PRNDL slider under the letters was not there. Tow/Haul will not function and trans temp gauge doesn't work. TCM is plugged in with no loose pins or connections. Truck feels like its running in the "HOT" table and will not shift as it should. When trying to get either V8 or V7.5 to respond it will get to checking status and error out yet via OBD2 it will flash the ECM back to back to back without issue. I am using the latest downloads and firmware/bootblocks as of today 08-23-22. Sound like a TCM issue? Also, for engine swap the VATS is disabled and full flashed into ECM before hand. Also allowed me to license ECM without a hitch also. I have a correct stock tune I also tried flashing and it will not even attempt as it will never get past checking status before erroring out.$101 Any help is appreciated.