Quote Originally Posted by onfire
What kind of proof do you need to confirm I'm a single user that bought the program from Jesse Bubb in the spring? Go to LS1tech and run a search on my name "onfire"...you'll find I've been a moderator since 2001 and have not been a vendor for anything.

Call jesse and confirm my purchase if you want to....just don't start factless rumors based on how you smell.
I'm not starting any rumors, factless (which is redundant) or otherwise, and I never mentioned anyone by name, so why do you have your bowels in such an uproar? It's one thing to ask for something, it's another to whine and moan ad nauseum. I also never implied that anyone was trying to sell anything. However, I've seen countless posts on other forums by people who were just trying to start a controversy, or attempting to make a product look bad so people would have reservations about buying it. You've asked about tutorials, you've been answered several times and you keep asking. Call me cynical, but that raises a flag in my opinion. There are plenty of knowledgeable people on this forum who have and will continue to contribute excellent information. If you honestly want a tutorial so badly, why don't YOU volunteer to put one together. All you have to do is assemble the information that's sent to you, then post it for review by people with tuning experience. You could also review it and request additional information for topics you feel weren't covered in sufficient detail.