As I stated in a previous post all the changes to my car by several shops and myself has me to a point that I need to start from scratch (live and learn) I have put a new Z06 MAF on and replaced the defective TB (bad TPS shaft) I need to know how far back to go to get this thing setup right.

99 T/A C5R427, TEA Stg3+ heads (2.10/165) 244x244 .618 112 LSA, 38# GM injectors. newly added LSX90mm intake and TB and 85mm MAF /lid. This is all in an A4 with a tight 2800 custom Stall converter. 3:73 gears.

Here is what I think I should be doing.

1. Return All my tables to stock.
2. Scale the IFR table to something near my 38# injectors (any how-tos on this out there?)
3. Check timing to see if I need to drop a few degree to avoid knock (compression 11:5:1)
4. Work on idle stop screw to get an idle and reset TPS to 0%

5. Then start working on the VE table with MAF zeroed out till I get it close then bring MAF back online and fine tune LTFTs

What else am I missing?

I have the XL tables Steve Bryant sent me to work on the VE. I need to get something to get the IFRs averaged out.
Of course I do not have a WB02 (YET!!!!)

I sure wish someone had a well tuned 427 similar to mine so I had something to compare to... but you go big and you tend to be out there all alone :roll:

If only I had been satisfied with the 500rwhp :wink:

Thanks for helping me learn the things I should have last year.

Matt